BEACH RESIDENCE WITH PRIVATE POOL
Sanctuaries of effortless chic
Elegant mansions by the sea, our two-storey beach residence in Maldives are sanctuaries of effortless chic. Each of our beach residence in Maldives features curved walls and living spaces that recall the organic form of the nautilus shell, with hand-picked décor infusing each space with new bohemian charm.
Living and dining rooms on the ground floor open to an expansive deck and a sparkling private pool. Upstairs, a sun-drenched king bedroom with breathtaking beach and ocean views, and a balcony with a spiral staircase that leads to the deck downstairs. The light-filled, en-suite bathroom has a walk-in rain shower and free-standing tub with superb ocean views. These distinctive features place Nautilus among the top honeymoon hotel in Maldives.
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS
- Early check-in/late check-out whenever possible
- Two children under 12 stay free and eat for free when dining with parents
- Private butler service
- Invitation to daily sunset cocktails
- Complimentary deli-style small-bites at Naiboli pool bar daily until sunset
- Temperature controlled private infinity pool
- Separate living room
- Packing and unpacking service
- Complimentary teas, coffee and tea/coffee machine
- Complimentary laundry service (four items per villa, per day)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personalised wine fridge (extra charge)
- Complimentary daily water and three soft drinks
- Complimentary a bottle of champagne on arrival
- Complimentary daily fruit
- Flat-screen satellite TV in each room with on-demand movies
- Spacious air-conditioned bathroom
- Luxurious freestanding bathtub
- Indoor walk-in rain shower
- Full-sized designer bathroom products
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Personalised mini bar tailored to what you like to eat (extra charge)
- Free non-motorised watersports and use of snorkelling equipment
- The Nautilus CIP arrival service: Upon arrival at Velana International Airport, you are picked up directly from your aircraft and individually escorted to the exclusive CIP lounge (Maamehi Executive Lounge), regardless of the house category booked. No queuing is required as all matters regarding immigration, baggage and customs will be handled on your behalf. If you wish to have the same service upon departure, your House Master would be delighted to arrange this for you at an additional cost.
- Whilst we do not recommend children below 9 staying in any over-water category, if families would like to, we are able to set up fences around the deck and pool to enhance safety. These are available at any time and are offered on a complimentary basis.